TimeHero is a cloud-based task management application that makes it easy to manage your tasks in your calendar. In fact, it’s not just a task management app. It also supports project planning and workflow automation. Here’s our TimeHero review to help you determine if it is right for your business.
TimeHero review, Pricing, Features, Pros & Cons, Advantages & Disadvantages
Here’s our TimeHero review, its pricing, features, pros and cons
TimeHero is a powerful task management tool that automatically schedules your tasks and to-do’s based on your calendar events. It is also suitable for teams where it can automatically schedule team’s tasks.
It is an intuitive task scheduler that automatically updates the timeline whenever new events are added to it, or existing events are changed.
You can easily add tasks, to-do’s and projects from the apps that you use daily such as emails, calendars and google docs.
TimeHero will automatically analyze your availability and schedule events in your free time. It works great in a team environment where it can schedule team meetings by analyzing everyone’s calendar and finding a common slot of free time.
It gives great visibility into projects and task progress – it provides pre-built project scheduling templates based on the type of your project, lets you know if tasks are too close to deadlines and allows you to prioritize critical tasks to ensure your team meets the deadline.
It also provides a daily task list for every team mate everyday, analyzes their performance and updates the list so they work on the important stuff.
It even provides live Gantt charts & Kanban Boards to help you monitor task status and keep everyone updated about project progress.
TimeHero integrates with more than 1000 third party apps to help you manage tasks from any app.
TimeHero is a really smart task scheduler that provides lots of nifty features such as:
- Automatic timesheets
- Automatic daily task lists
- Live Gantt charts
- Live Kanban boards
- Project workflows
- Burndown forecasts
- Team Planning
- Automatic scheduler
- Automatic Timeline Shuffling
- 1000+ integrations
TimeHero offers 3 pricing plans
- Standard Plan – $15/user/month (monthly billing) or $12/user/month (annual billing)
- Project Management
- Automatic Task Scheduling
- Automatic Timesheets
- Kanban Board
- Smart Templates
- Real-Time Forecasting
- Live Gantt Charts
- Zapier Integration
- G Suite & Office 365 Calendars Integration
- Chat Support
- Professional Plan – $30/user/month (monthly billing) or $24/user/month (annual billing)
- Includes all standard features
- Recurring Monthly Projects
- Project Budget & Forecast
- Time Billing
- Team Scheduling
- Project Expenses
- Microsoft Exchange Integration
- Approval Workflow
- Dropbox & Google Drive Integration
- Priority Support
- Enterprise Plan – $60/user/month or $49/user/month
- Includes all Professional Features
- SAML-Based Single Sign On
- Audit Reports
- Department Accounts
- Corporate Branding
- Administrative Permissions
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Dedicated Account Manager
- API Access
- Workflow Consultants
- Custom Reporting
TimeHero Pros and Cons
- Great UI
- Easy to use
- Powerful Task Management
- Smart automation tools save a lot of time & effort
- Plenty of integrations
- Lacks some of the core project management features offered by Zoho Projects
- Lacks some of the core team collaboration features such as offered by Slack
TimeHero is much more than your usual task management software. It provides smart project & team management features too. However, in some areas it falls short of full-fledged project management tools like Asana, Freedcamp, or Teamwork Projects. If you’re a small-medium business looking for a smart task management tool that also supports project management, then TimeHero is a good option.