Qlik is a comprehensive business intelligence platform that offers many useful features. Here’s our detailed Qlik review to help you decide if it is the right business intelligence platform for your business.
Qlik Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros and Cons
Here’s our in-depth Qlik review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons
Qlik is a robust business intelligence and data visualization software that allows you to connect to a wide range of data sources in your organization, visualize, explore & analyze them visually, build reports & dashboards, and share them with others.
It also supports in-memory data analysis for speedy query execution. It offers an intuitive visual analytics interface to help you explore your data in detail.
It features drag & drop data explorer, visualizations, charting, dashboards, reporting, data preparation, scheduled reports, export as PDF.
It is available as desktop, on-premise and cloud deployments. Qlik is suitable for medium-large businesses as well as enterprises. Its on-premise version requires a fair amount of IT assistance.
Here are the key benefits of Qlik:
- Data connectivity
- Visual analytics
- Build reports and dashboards without coding
- Get business insights
- Make better business decisions
- Share insights with others
Here are the key features of Qlik:
- Drag-and-drop visualizations
- Fast and reliable connections to multiple data sources
- Smart Search feature
- Access to real-time analytics anytime, anywhere
- Self-service simplicity
- Data storytelling functionality
- Shared Object Library
- Managed Data Connections
- Progressive Creation
- Rapid Development Environment
- Multi-source data integration including big data
- Powerful Open and Standard APIs
- Enterprise-level security
Qlik’s pricing is available only if you request them for a quote.
Qlik Pros and Cons
- Mature product
- Robust Features
- Pricing information not available
- Might be expensive for SMBs
- Lacks self-service features offered by competitors
Qlik is a feature-rich business intelligence and data visualization tool that is suitable for large businesses and enterprises. However, it is not a self-service BI tool, so it may take weeks to install and set it up. You will also need regular IT assistance to use it on an ongoing basis. So if your organization can afford these things, then Qlik is a good option.
If you are looking for an easy to use, powerful and affordable business intelligence and reporting tool, you can try Ubiq.