Kanbanize is a cloud-based project management software based on Kanban style of management, like Kanban Tool, LeanKit and Kanban Flow. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industry, and offers many useful features such as email integration, task visualization and in-depth reporting. Here’s our Kanbanize review to help you decide if it is the right project management tool for your business
Kanbanize review, Pricing, Features, Pros & Cons, Advantages & Disadvantages
Here’s our Kanbanize review, its pricing, features, pros and cons
Kanbanize is a kanban-based PM tool to support the lean methodology of project management. Like other Kanban tools, its features are tailored to support lean frameworks.
With Kanbanize, users can easily create Kanban boards and add cards (tasks). Cards can be assigned status, set due dates, assigned to people, and even moved around the board using drag & drop. You can even link cards so that modifying on updates the other automatically.
Kanbanize also provides card templates, condition-based triggers, and user permission controls.
It even has a time tracking tool that allows users to log work hours and export them into Excel spreadsheets or view them on Kanban boards.
Kanbanize also provides in-depth analytics about average task time, average project completion time, task distribution, completed tasks and so on. It even provides various visual tools to monitor progress, such as flow charts, heat maps, trend diagrams, and pre-built reports.
It even provides an API allowing you to extend or customize its features, and also integrate with other apps.
Benefits of Kanbanize include intuitive interface, robust task management and collaboration features.
Kanbanize provides many features such as :
- Kanban Boards
- Tasks & Sub tasks
- Task status
- Comments, tags, labels
- Linked Cards
- Drag & drop interface
- Email integration
- Time tracking
- Flow charts
- Reporting & Analytics
- Business rules
- Automated triggers
Kanbanize offers surprisingly complex pricing plans based on number of users, business rules, analytics and single sign-on support. It provides a pricing calculator so you can calculate it for your specific needs. Here’s an overview of their pricing plans
Number of Users
- 1-15 users – $99/month (billed annually) or $119/month (monthly billing)
- 15-20 users – $129/month (billed annually) or $159/month (monthly billing)
- 20-25 users – $159/month (billed annually) or $199/month (monthly billing)
- 25-30 users – $199/month (billed annually) or $239/month (monthly billing)
- 30-40 users – $249/month (billed annually) or $299/month (monthly billing)
- 40-50 users – $299/month (billed annually) or $359/month (monthly billing)
- 50-75 users – $449/month (billed annually) or $539/month (monthly billing)
- 75-100 users – $529/month (billed annually) or $649/month (monthly billing)
Business Rules (optional) – $30/month for each pack of 10 additional business
Kanbanize Pros and Cons
- Suitable for lean management
- Many features
- Affordable for small-medium businesses
- Slightly complicated pricing
- Lacks some of the core project management features like Gantt charts, milestones
Kanbanize is a feature-rich Kanban-styled project management tool. However, we found its pricing to be a little complicated, and expensive for the features it offers. There are other tools like Asana, that offer more features at a lower price.