Azendoo is a cloud-based project management and collaboration software that makes it easy to create tasks, manage projects and communicate with team members. Here’s our Azendoo review to help you decide if it is the right project management software for your business.
Azendoo review, Pricing, Features, Pros & Cons, Advantages & Disadvantages
Here’s our Azendoo review, its pricing, features, pros & cons
Azendoo is a feature-rich project management software that makes it easy for teams to plan, create and share tasks, stay updated about project progress and communicate with each other.
Available on web, desktop and mobile apps, Azendoo simplifies task management, project management and team collaboration for your business.
Users can easily manage their tasks using Kanban style task boards. They can quickly create projects, add tasks, assign them to team members, set due dates, prioritize and organize tasks, change their status and monitor their progress in real-time.
They can even track the time spent on each task and identify bottlenecks early on.
It even supports document sharing, project planning, and teamwork synchronization. In fact, you can directly share files from popular storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Azendoo also provides multiple ways to communicate with team members, such as messages, comments, mentions, chats and notifications.
Benefits of Azendoo include robust project management and collaboration, and timely task completion. It does most of what other PM tools like Asana, Slack and Trello offer, at fraction of their price.
Azendoo is a well-developed project management software with plenty of features such as :
- Task Management
- Subtasks, Due dates, and Task priorities
- Notifications & Reminders
- Goals & Milestones
- Comments, mentions, tags, labels
- Group Discussions
- Time Tracking
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Enterprise grade security
- Public & Private chats
- Project Templates
- Polls & Approvals
- Kanban boards
- Gantt Charts
- File sharing
- Single Sign-on
- iOS & Android support
- Integrations with Third party apps
- Email to To-do lists
Azendoo offers a free 14-day trial and 3 paid plans.
- Starter Plan – $9/user/month (monthly billing) or $7.50/user/month (billed annually)
- 1 Workspace
- Unlimited projects & boards
- Cloud file sharing integrations
- iOS and Android Apps
- 5GB storage per team member
- In-app live chat support
- Business Plan – $18/user/month (monthly billing) or $15/user/month (billed annually)
- Includes everything in starter plan
- Unlimited Workspaces
- Time tracking
- Activity dashboards & Analytics
- Unlimited Guests
- All our integrations
- Secret subjects
- 50 GB storage per team member
- Training & Services
- Email and phone support
- Enterprise Plan – $29/user/month (monthly or annual billing)
- Includes everything in Business plan
- SAML Single-Sign On (SSO)
- 99.9% Guaranteed uptime SLA
- Workflow automation assistance
- Data Import & Export
- Unlimited storage
- Invoice billing
- Enterprise level services
Azendoo Pros and Cons
- Robust features
- Plenty of integrations
- Reasonable pricing
- Nothing big enough to be mentioned here
Azendoo is a promising project management and team collaboration software suitable for small and medium businesses. It is full of features and a worthy competitor to the popular PM tools. Its affordable pricing makes it definitely worth a try.